Are you looking for a last minute treat for Valentine’s Day? Look no further! These Sugar-Free Berry Bliss Chocolate Bites from Carrington Farms are the perfect solution. They are sure to please the palate of any chocolate lover.
Not only do they taste amazing, but they are also healthy and filled with antioxidants, so you can splurge without feeling guilty. I’ve included the full recipe below for you to enjoy.
9 tbsp Carrington Farms Coconut Oil
3 tbsp Hershey’s 100% unsweetened Cacao Powder
3-4 packets (less or more depending on you) Stevia in the raw
1/2 cup frozen berries (We suggest an antioxidant blend with strawberries, pitted cherries and pomegranate seeds by market pantry from Target)
Silicone candy mold or mini baking cups
- Mix the melted coconut oil with cacao powder and stevia.
- Chop the frozen berries into smaller pieces and distribute among 9 baking cups.
- pour 1 tbsp chocolate mix into each cup over the frozen berries. Place in freezer until set, 5-8 minutes and enjoy!
These delicious treats can be stored in a glass container in the refrigerator, but I highly doubt that they will last that long!
You Might Also Like...
Latest posts by Vanessa Pruitt (see all)
- 8 Ways to Detox Your Mind: Get Rid of Mental Clutter and Negativity - March 22, 2017
- How I Lost 60 lbs on the Keto Diet: Before and After - March 9, 2017
- Best Detox Smoothies for Weight Loss - March 8, 2017