Looking for something delicious and sweet that fits within your keto or paleo lifestyle? These keto chocolate peanut butter fatbombs are the answer!
They are enough to satisfy your sweet tooth but low enough in carbs to have as a treat almost any day. They’re also ridiculously easy to make, and full of healthy fats.
4 oz of 85% cacao chocolate
1 oz coconut oil or coconut butter
2 oz butter (I think Kerigold is best for flavor)
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/3 cup nut butter (I used natural almond butter)
2-3 tbsp your choice sweetener (I used powdered stevia)
- Melt chocolate, coconut oil, and butter and mix well.
- Mix in the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour into molds.
- Place in refrigerator until solid.
How to Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fatbombs stack up nutritionally?
1 Fatbomb contains:
NET CARBS: 1.8 g
FIBER: 1.0 g
FAT: 12 g
PROTEIN: 1.2 g
You Might Also Like...
Latest posts by Vanessa Pruitt (see all)
- How Does a Coffee Enema Work? - February 24, 2017
- Nature Inspired Home Decor Ideas that are Trending Now - February 22, 2017
- Packaged Healthy Snacks for School that Kids Love - February 17, 2017