Check out the healthy lunchbox ideas I found this week!
Healthy Lunchbox Ideas:
The Best Reusable Lunchbox Containers – Imagination Soup
Earth Bowl Salads – Iowa Girl Eats
31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas: Day 6 – $5 Dinners
Healthy School Lunches – Real Food. Real Deals.
5 Tips for Packing Healthy Lunches – Live Simply
DIY Reusable Sandwich Bag – Premeditated Leftovers
Printable Lyric Lunchbox Notes – Thirty Handmade Days
Printable Kids Lunch Notes and Brain Teasers – Capturing Joy
My Healthy Lunchbox Ideas and Tips
Just a few tips from me this week for packing a healthy lunchbox….
- Keep it simple! Most kids love simple finger foods. Try packing some cold leftover chicken. It can be shredded or cubed. Cut natural cheese into long “sticks” or cubes. Throw in some mixed nuts for munching.
- Roast vegetables the night before and serve them cold in the lunchbox. (Pssst.. my kids love roasted asparagus).
- Keep fruits from browning by squirting them with fresh lemon or orange juice.
- Use fun food picks and lunchbox accessories to make lunch fun!
Check out some of my own healthy lunch ideas and lunchbox photos.
Healthy Lunchbox Coupons and Deals
- Save 20% on Annie's Organic Lunchbox Essentials
- $5.00 Off Orgain Organic Protein Shakes
- Save 20% on Kids Value Lunch Container Set with Removable Ice Packs – 17 Piece Set
What healthy lunchbox ideas and tips did you find this week?
Do you have some great ideas and tips for other parents? Are you struggling to pack healthy lunches for your child? Join us in our healthy lunch ideas discussion on the community forum.
Have a great weekend!
Latest posts by Vanessa Pruitt (see all)
- Keto Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding Recipe - February 2, 2018
- 5 Surprising Benefits of Exercise on the Keto Diet - August 23, 2017
- Healthy Homemade “Mock” Caesar Dressing Recipe - August 13, 2017