Welcome to the healthy lunch ideas series, where I will post healthy lunch ideas that I actually make for me and my kids and we actually eat!
Here’s what we had for lunch:
- Dried apricots (get them here)
- Walnut pieces
- Mexican crumbling cheese
- Probiotic Ranch Dressing (recipe here)
- Carrot sticks
- Romaine lettuce
- Children’s chopsticks with storage case (get it here)
Want this lunchbox? Get it here.
What healthy things did you eat for lunch?
You Might Also Like...
Latest posts by Vanessa Pruitt (see all)
- 10 Hilarious Signs You’re a Keto Dieter - May 17, 2017
- Keto Bars Giveaway: Enter to Win a 10 Pack of Keto Bars! - May 11, 2017
- Low Carb Cauliflower ‘Mac’ and Cheese - May 11, 2017