Welcome to the healthy lunch ideas series, where I will post healthy lunch ideas that I actually make for me and my kids and we actually eat!
Here’s what we had for lunch:
- Dried apricots (get them here)
- Walnut pieces
- Mexican crumbling cheese
- Probiotic Ranch Dressing (recipe here)
- Carrot sticks
- Romaine lettuce
- Children's chopsticks with storage case (get it here)
Want this lunchbox? Get it here.
What healthy things did you eat for lunch?
Latest posts by Vanessa Pruitt (see all)
- Keto Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding Recipe - February 2, 2018
- 5 Surprising Benefits of Exercise on the Keto Diet - August 23, 2017
- Healthy Homemade “Mock” Caesar Dressing Recipe - August 13, 2017