Welcome to the healthy lunch ideas series, where I will post healthy lunch ideas that I actually make for me and my kids and we actually eat!
Here’s what we had for lunch:
- Dried apricots (get them here)
- Walnut pieces
- Mexican crumbling cheese
- Probiotic Ranch Dressing (recipe here)
- Carrot sticks
- Romaine lettuce
- Children’s chopsticks with storage case (get it here)
Want this lunchbox? Get it here.
What healthy things did you eat for lunch?
You Might Also Like...
Latest posts by Vanessa Pruitt (see all)
- 8 Ways to Detox Your Mind: Get Rid of Mental Clutter and Negativity - March 22, 2017
- How I Lost 60 lbs on the Keto Diet: Before and After - March 9, 2017
- Best Detox Smoothies for Weight Loss - March 8, 2017