Welcome to the healthy lunch ideas series, where I will post healthy lunch ideas that I actually make for me and my kids and we actually eat!
Here’s what we had for lunch:
- Dried apricots (get them here)
- Walnut pieces
- Mexican crumbling cheese
- Probiotic Ranch Dressing (recipe here)
- Carrot sticks
- Romaine lettuce
- Children’s chopsticks with storage case (get it here)
Want this lunchbox? Get it here.
What healthy things did you eat for lunch?
You Might Also Like...
Latest posts by Vanessa Pruitt (see all)
- How to Choose Natural Solutions for Your Kids’ Common Aches and Pains - June 14, 2017
- 5 Amazing Health Benefits of Sitting on the Floor - June 5, 2017
- Top 5 “No Poo” Shampoo Alternatives - May 26, 2017