Welcome to the healthy lunch ideas series, where I will post healthy lunch ideas that I actually make for me and my kids and we actually eat!
Here’s what we had for lunch:
- Garden fresh tomato, sliced
- Boiled egg
- Organic green pepper strips
- Probiotic ranch dressing (recipe here)
- Hormel naturals salami
- Cheddar cheese
- Sliced fresh pear
- Lacto-fermented pickles
Want this lunchbox? Get it here.Free Download: 200 Real Food Lunch Ideas
What healthy things did you eat for lunch?
You Might Also Like...
Latest posts by Vanessa Pruitt (see all)
- Easy Low Carb Cream Cheese Enchiladas - April 9, 2017
- The Benefits of Drinking Alkaline Water: FAQ - April 4, 2017
- 8 Ways to Detox Your Mind: Get Rid of Mental Clutter and Negativity - March 22, 2017