Welcome to the healthy lunch ideas series, where I will post healthy lunch ideas that I actually make for me and my kids and we actually eat!
Here’s what we had for lunch:
- Garden fresh tomato, sliced
- Boiled egg
- Organic green pepper strips
- Probiotic ranch dressing (recipe here)
- Hormel naturals salami
- Cheddar cheese
- Sliced fresh pear
- Lacto-fermented pickles
Want this lunchbox? Get it here.
What healthy things did you eat for lunch?
You Might Also Like...
Latest posts by Vanessa Pruitt (see all)
- 10 Hilarious Signs You’re a Keto Dieter - May 17, 2017
- Keto Bars Giveaway: Enter to Win a 10 Pack of Keto Bars! - May 11, 2017
- Low Carb Cauliflower ‘Mac’ and Cheese - May 11, 2017