Welcome to the healthy lunch ideas series, where I will post healthy lunch ideas that I actually make for me and my kids and we actually eat!
Here’s what we had for lunch:
- Garden fresh tomato, sliced
- Boiled egg
- Organic green pepper strips
- Probiotic ranch dressing (recipe here)
- Hormel naturals salami
- Cheddar cheese
- Sliced fresh pear
- Lacto-fermented pickles
Want this lunchbox? Get it here.
What healthy things did you eat for lunch?
Latest posts by Vanessa Pruitt (see all)
- 5 Surprising Benefits of Exercise on the Keto Diet - August 23, 2017
- Healthy Homemade “Mock” Caesar Dressing Recipe - August 13, 2017
- How to Make Homemade Low Carb Taco Seasoning Mix - August 5, 2017