Welcome to the healthy lunch ideas series, where I will post healthy lunch ideas that I actually make for me and my kids and we actually eat!
Here’s what we had for lunch:
- Cheese sticks
- Apple Slices
- Naturebox Blueberry Almonds
- Pretzel Sticks
- Leftover Shredded Chicken
Here’s a picture of two of my boys enjoying their lunch!
My favorite lunchbox? Get it here.
- Free Download: 200 Real Food Lunch Ideas
What healthy things did you eat for lunch?
~[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”14571″ img_link_target=”_self” img_size=”full” img_link=”http://naturalfamilytoday.com/kids-eat-real-food/”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]Kids Eat Real Food
A new approach that teaches you how to raise kids that LOVE real food.
- NO forcing or begging
- NO “hiding” fruits and vegetables in recipes
- NO requiring kids to eat everything on their plate
Special Introductory Price[/vc_column_text][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/3″][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/3″][vc_button title=”Buy Now” target=”_blank” color=”btn-warning” icon=”none” size=”wpb_regularsize” href=”http://naturalfamilytoday.com/kids-eat-real-food/”][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/3″][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row]
You Might Also Like...
Latest posts by Vanessa Pruitt (see all)
- 8 Ways to Detox Your Mind: Get Rid of Mental Clutter and Negativity - March 22, 2017
- How I Lost 60 lbs on the Keto Diet: Before and After - March 9, 2017
- Best Detox Smoothies for Weight Loss - March 8, 2017