Welcome to the healthy lunch ideas series, where I will post healthy lunch ideas that I actually make for me and my kids and we actually eat!
Here’s what we had for lunch:
- Hormel naturals ham and cheddar cheese on savory sandwich waffles.
- Slivered Almonds
Want to see my favorite lunchbox? Get it here.
What healthy things did you eat for lunch?
A new approach that teaches you how to raise kids that LOVE real food.
- NO forcing or begging
- NO “hiding” fruits and vegetables in recipes
- NO requiring kids to eat everything on their plate
Special Introductory Price[/vc_column_text][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/3″][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/3″][vc_button title=”Buy Now” target=”_blank” color=”btn-warning” icon=”none” size=”wpb_regularsize” href=”http://naturalfamilytoday.com/kids-eat-real-food/”][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/3″][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Latest posts by Vanessa Pruitt (see all)
- Green Chef Organic Meal Kit Service Review and Giveaway! - July 17, 2017
- What is the Keto Diet? Discover the Remarkable Benefits - July 11, 2017
- 7 Science-Based Health Benefits of Intermittent Fasting - July 3, 2017