Welcome to the healthy lunch ideas series, where I will post healthy lunch ideas that I actually make for me and my kids and we actually eat!
Here’s what we had for lunch:
- Homegrown cucumbers with Probiotic Ranch Dressing
- Locally grown watermelon
- Hormel natural turkey lunch meat
- Leftover white rice cooked in homemade bone broth with veggies
- Mexican crumbling cheese
Want this lunchbox? Get it here.
What healthy things did you eat for lunch?
You Might Also Like...
Latest posts by Vanessa Pruitt (see all)
- How to Choose Natural Solutions for Your Kids’ Common Aches and Pains - June 14, 2017
- 5 Amazing Health Benefits of Sitting on the Floor - June 5, 2017
- Top 5 “No Poo” Shampoo Alternatives - May 26, 2017