Welcome to the healthy lunch ideas series, where I will post healthy lunch ideas that I actually make for me and my kids and we actually eat!
Here's what we had for lunch:
- Homegrown cucumbers with Probiotic Ranch Dressing
- Locally grown watermelon
- Hormel natural turkey lunch meat
- Leftover white rice cooked in homemade bone broth with veggies
- Mexican crumbling cheese
Want this lunchbox? Get it here.
What healthy things did you eat for lunch?
Latest posts by Vanessa Pruitt (see all)
- Keto Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding Recipe - February 2, 2018
- 5 Surprising Benefits of Exercise on the Keto Diet - August 23, 2017
- Healthy Homemade “Mock” Caesar Dressing Recipe - August 13, 2017