Welcome to the healthy lunch ideas series, where I will post healthy lunch ideas that I actually make for me and my kids and we actually eat!
Here’s what we had for lunch:
- Homegrown cucumbers with Probiotic Ranch Dressing
- Locally grown watermelon
- Hormel natural turkey lunch meat
- Leftover white rice cooked in homemade bone broth with veggies
- Mexican crumbling cheese
Want this lunchbox? Get it here.
What healthy things did you eat for lunch?
You Might Also Like...
Latest posts by Vanessa Pruitt (see all)
- 10 Hilarious Signs You’re a Keto Dieter - May 17, 2017
- Keto Bars Giveaway: Enter to Win a 10 Pack of Keto Bars! - May 11, 2017
- Low Carb Cauliflower ‘Mac’ and Cheese - May 11, 2017