Enjoy this soup with your favorite organic tortilla chips and your favorite fresh Mexican garnishments such as shredded cheese, chopped avocado, black olives, or sour cream. Yum!
6 cups of chicken broth (recipe here)
1 cup water
2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
1 cup black beans, cooked
1 cup red beans, cooked
1 cup corn kernels
1 cup salsa, canned or homemade (recipe here)
1 teaspoon homemade taco seasoning (recipe here)
1/2 cup tomato sauce, canned or homemade (recipe here)
Your favorite tortilla chips (buy organic here)
- In a large pot, bring the broth and water to a boil on medium heat.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (except for the tortillas) to the liquid. Reduce to medium/low heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Serve warm with tortilla chips as a garnish on top or pour the soup over the tortilla chips.
- Garnish with shredded cheese, black olives, chopped avocado, sour cream, etc.
You Might Also Like...
Latest posts by Vanessa Pruitt (see all)
- 8 Ways to Detox Your Mind: Get Rid of Mental Clutter and Negativity - March 22, 2017
- How I Lost 60 lbs on the Keto Diet: Before and After - March 9, 2017
- Best Detox Smoothies for Weight Loss - March 8, 2017