Welcome to Natural Family Friday where we feature information, how-to articles, and recipes that help our families live a bit more intentionally.
Our goal is to help every family take steps toward creating a natural, eco friendly home, utilizing natural remedies, eating healthy foods, and practicing positive parenting through healthy communication skills and attachment parenting techniques.
If you’re a blogger, we invite you to share one of your articles or recipes that will help readers and fellow bloggers.
Here are some of our favorite submissions from last week. If you have time, please hop on over to check out these great articles and recipes and thank them for participating in Natural Family Friday!
1.) No Bake Peanut Butter Bars from The Healthy Honeys.
2.) Peaches and Cream Moisturizing Face Mask from Real Fit Mama.
3.) Perfect Summer Salsa from Rethink Simple.
4.) Healthy Banana Muffins from Nourishing Charlotte.
Natural Family Friday Linkup
The people who read this blog (YOU!) are interested in a variety of topics, including green living, organic gardening, natural pregnancy and birth, breastfeeding, cloth diapering, natural beauty tips, attachment parenting, natural family planning, natural health, whole foods nutrition, homeschooling, and unschooling.
The main blog post topics we are looking for are:
- Healthy Recipes
- Natural / Green Living Tips
- Attachment Parenting Info
- Organic Gardening Tips
- Natural Health and Remedies
- and more…
If you link up, every week I’ll share some of the most popular blog posts from the previous week’s Natural Family Friday post.
Natural Family Friday Rules:
- Please only link to posts that are relevant to natural living. No giveaways, product promotions, diets, religious posts, etc! These will be automatically deleted.
- Recipes must contain only real food ingredients. No artificial sweeteners, etc.
- Please update your post with a link back to this linkup post (not our homepage). Something like “This post is featured on Natural Family Friday” will suffice.
- Please link to a blog post, not your blog’s homepage.
We’d also love it if you left a comment with some more information about your post or recipe and why you chose to submit it. Thanks!
Now for the Links!
Make sure you put the name of the post where it says “name”.
Latest posts by Vanessa Pruitt (see all)
- AccuRelief Dual Channel TENS Review and Giveaway - September 19, 2014
- Natural Family Friday 9/19/2014 - September 18, 2014
- Last Chance! Only a Few Hours Left to Order Your Healthy Living Resources! - September 16, 2014