Welcome to Natural Family Friday where we feature information, how-to articles, and recipes that help our families live a bit more intentionally.
Our goal is to help every family take steps toward creating a natural, Eco friendly home, utilizing natural remedies, eating healthy foods, and practicing positive parenting through healthy communication skills and attachment parenting techniques.
If you’re a blogger, we invite you to share one of your articles or recipes that will help readers and fellow bloggers.
- The 3 Most Potent Natural Antibiotics for UTI from Natural Alternative Therapies
- Fig Hazelnut Milk (Raw, Vegan, Paleo, GF) from Gluten-Free Vegan Love
- Homemade Coconut Milk from Taste and See
Natural Family Friday Linkup
What are we looking for?
The main blog post topics we are looking for are:
- Healthy Recipes
- Natural / Green Living Tips
- Attachment Parenting Info
- Organic Gardening Tips
- Natural Health and Remedies
- and more…
If you link up, every week I’ll share some of the most popular blog posts from the previous week’s Natural Family Friday post.
Natural Family Friday Rules:
- Please only link to posts that are relevant to natural living. No giveaways, product promotions, diets, religious posts, etc! These will be automatically deleted.
- Recipes must contain only real food ingredients. No artificial sweeteners, etc.
- Please update your post with a link back to this linkup post (not our homepage). Something like “This post is featured on Natural Family Friday” will suffice.
- Please link to a blog post, not your blog’s homepage.
We’d also love it if you visited a few of the other links and left a comment with some more information about your post or recipe. Thanks!
Don’t forget to spread the word 🙂
Now for the Links!
Make sure you put the name of the post where it says “name”.
Latest posts by Vanessa Pruitt (see all)
- Easy Low Carb Cream Cheese Enchiladas - April 9, 2017
- The Benefits of Drinking Alkaline Water: FAQ - April 4, 2017
- 8 Ways to Detox Your Mind: Get Rid of Mental Clutter and Negativity - March 22, 2017