Welcome to Natural Family Friday where we feature information, how-to articles, and recipes that help our families live a bit more intentionally.
Our goal is to help every family take steps toward creating a natural, Eco friendly home, utilizing natural remedies, eating healthy foods, and practicing positive, attachment based parenting.
If you’re a blogger, we invite you to share one of your articles or recipes that will help readers and fellow bloggers.
The following blogs host Natural Family Friday every week. You are welcome to linkup at any of these blogs each week. If you linkup at one blog, your link will be displayed on all blogs!
- Vanessa of Natural Family Today
- Joyce of In The Wild Kitchen
- Kelsi of Vintage Kids | Modern World
- Jacquelyn of LittleOwlCrunchyMomma
This Week’s Featured Articles:
Every week we feature the top 3 posts from the previous week’s linkup. Make sure you vote for your favorites this week!
1. Lemon Cheesecake Smoothie by Tessa the Domestic Diva
2. Starting Seeds by Once Upon a Time in a Bed of Wildflowers
3. Classic Healthy Brownies by Eat Real, Stay Sane
Natural Family Friday Linkup
Here’s what to link to…
- Healthy Recipes
- Natural / Green Living Tips
- Attachment Parenting Info
- Organic Gardening Tips
- Natural Health and Remedies
Natural Family Friday Rules:
- Please only link to posts that are relevant to natural living. No giveaways, product promotions, diets, religious posts, etc! These will be automatically deleted.
- Recipes must contain only real food ingredients. No artificial sweeteners, food additives, etc.
- Please update your post with a link back to this post (not our homepage). Something like “This post is featured at Natural Family Friday” will suffice.
- Please link to a blog post, not your blog’s homepage.
Don’t forget to spread the word 🙂
Now for the Links!
Latest posts by Vanessa Pruitt (see all)
- 10 Hilarious Signs You’re a Keto Dieter - May 17, 2017
- Keto Bars Giveaway: Enter to Win a 10 Pack of Keto Bars! - May 11, 2017
- Low Carb Cauliflower ‘Mac’ and Cheese - May 11, 2017