Do you want to expand your knowledge and skills of natural living?
Healthy Life Summit is your chance to view live presentations from top experts in natural health. The best part about this virtual conference is that registration is FREE.
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to hear from expert speakers such as:
- Sally Fallon, author of Nourishing Traditions, co-founder of the Weston A. Price Foundation, will be talking about vaccinations, feeding babies and raising healthy children.
- Cara Comini of Health, Home & Happiness, presenting: “Reversing autism with diet”
- Mary Cordero of Nesting Reframed will talk about Creating healthy homes.
- Making Real Food Affordable by Jenny McGruther of Nourished Kitchen
- Robin Konie of Thank Your Body will be talking about Movement for eliminating chronic pain.
- Kristen Michaelis of Food Renegade on Why Pre-conception & Pregnancy Diets Matter.
…And 29 more amazing speakers!
A full range of topics in the following categories: Healthy Eating, Healthy Body, Healthy Babies & Kids, Healthy Living, & Healthy World.
Healthy Life Summit will take place from March 24-30, 2013.
On each day of the summit, 5 presentations will go live, and will be available for you to watch/listen for FREE for 24 hours. At the end of each 24 hour day, the day’s presentations will be taken down and the next set of presentation will be available.
You need to be registered to take advantage of this amazing deal:
1,000′s have registered already! Sign up now so you don’t forget.
Can’t make it to all of the live conference presentations? After the conference, all audio and visual presentations will be available for download:
- 35 Audio Recordings
- 35 Video Recordings
- 5 Tracks, organized by category
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.
Article by Vanessa Pruitt
Vanessa Pruitt is the mother of 4 boys and the founder of Natural Family Today. She wants people to know that living naturally is about taking one step at a time toward a healthier, happier life. Learn more about Vanessa...
Vanessa has written 264 awesome articles for Natural Family Today.