Do you wake up with sore or tight muscles in the morning? Here’s a great beginner’s morning yoga video from the PsycheTruth youtube channel that almost anyone can do.
It covers how to do sun salutations and flexibility stretches that will boost your energy for the rest of the day.
Stay At Home Yoga
You don’t have to do yoga alone! Stay At Home Yoga is a professional yoga program that is designed to fit within your lifestyle. It will help you with:
- Intentional self care
- Restore your natural physical alignment
- Restore your mind-body connection
You will get access to professional instructional videos taught by Jen Hoffman, a certified yoga instructor, that fit into every part of your life, including pose-by-pose practice, mini yoga breaks, 3-pose shorts, and full class series.
You Might Also Like...
Latest posts by Vanessa Pruitt (see all)
- Easy Low Carb Cream Cheese Enchiladas - April 9, 2017
- The Benefits of Drinking Alkaline Water: FAQ - April 4, 2017
- 8 Ways to Detox Your Mind: Get Rid of Mental Clutter and Negativity - March 22, 2017